EVERY SUNDAY EUCHARIST AT 8 AM
EVERY SUNDAY SUNG EUCHARIST AT 9.30 AM (followed by morning tea)
EVERY WEDNESDAY EUCHARIST AT 10 AM
CONTACTS: OP SHOP: (03) 93795988
Fr George Kirreh: Mobile: 0431480224 Phone: (03) 9379 2770 Email: email@example.com
Welcome to the web page of the Anglican Parish of Christ Church, Essendon, in the Anglican Diocese of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- We are a traditional Anglo-Catholic Parish.
- We are a growing, friendly church who welcomes all.
- We are multi-cultural and inclusive.
- We are wheel chair friendly.
In the year 2020 we celebrated 130 years of worshipping God and supporting with the love of God our local community, Essendon.
COVID 19 COMMITTEE & RE-OPENING
Christ Church formed a Covid 19 committee made up of Bill Howard and Margaret Elsey to look at what the Diocese, Health Department and Work Safe are saying. Policies and plans for re-opening of the Church, Op Shop, hire of hall and children’s ministry are in place with permission from the Diocese Parish Council. To re-open we need to implement these policies with the Government’s approval. Please be aware there is a lot of work happening behind the scenes working toward a safe reopening.
RE-OPENING FOR EUCHARISTS WITH GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS BEING LIFTED The Government and Diocese are changing the rules on a regular basis and it is difficult to keep up – here is latest update
Sunday Eucharists 8 am and 9.30 am
These services will be following COVID-19safe procedures recommended by the Health Department and Diocese. Check-in is mandatory.
Wednesday Eucharist 10 am
MISSION ACTION PLAN – PARISH STRATEGIC MISSION PLAN
During January and February 2019 the Parish discussed at great length strategies and directions for the next 5 years. A copy of the Strategic Plan is found on the FRESH EXPRESSIONS PAGE
Check out our Children’s page for our policy on our “Child Safe organisation policy”
ANGLICAN PARISH OF CHRIST CHURCH ESSENDON
- We are disciples of Jesus who are seeking to love God, and our neighbour.
- We are committed to being God focussed, Jesus centred and Spirit led.
- We are determined to build up the Kingdom of God and renew our Church.
WE ARE COMMITED TO:
- To listen to God.
- To be nourished by God’s word and sacraments.
- To meet together to pray and worship God.
- To use the gifts God has given us.
- To explore our faith and spirituality.
- To link into and serve the local community.
- To continue to strengthen and build up our Church.
- To care for our environment.
- To care for those in need.
- To support family life.
The Parish Priest, is available for baptisms, weddings, confession and other services by appointment.
WE ARE ALSO ON FACEBOOK